2v2 basketball tournament fundraiser for Trail Life and American Heritage Girls Troop 1613
TEAMS: Father & Son / Mother & Daughter (parent or guardian)
Cost: $20 a team (parents with multiple kids will have multiple teams)
Age Divisions (based on child's age and gender): Under 10, 11-12, 13-16, 17+
Court Size: Half Court
Goal: 10 ft
Game Time: 15 minutes
Winner: First team to 15 points, win by 2 or team with the most points at 15 minutes.
Ties: coin flip for possession and next basket wins
Baskets are worth 1 or 2 points(behind the arc)
1. Have FUN
2. Child guards child, parent guards parent
3. Fouls result in loss of possession (no free throws)
4. Ball is checked at top of key after each dead ball.
5. Ball must be taken back behind the 3 point line after each change of possession.
6. Adults guarding/blocking/stealing from child will result in 2 points given to the child's team.
7. Flagrant fouls may result in disqualification from the tournament.
8. Good sportsmanship at all times. No profanity, or unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated.
9. Man to man defense
10. Double Elimination
11. Children under 17 must make at least 5 points for the team to win.
If you have any questions please contact the church.
Registration is open NOW. Tell your friends about this great fundraiser for our troop!